Save-the-date for Safe in India 2016
Achieving zero harm for our workforce, contractors & communities
1 March 2016; New Delhi, India
The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) & Cement Sustainability Initiative (CSI) in India, in partnership with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Cement Manufacturers’ Association (CMA) is delighted to announce a seminar on safety practices in heavy industry, to be held in New Delhi, India on 1 March 2016.
WHAT are the highlights?
- Addressing safety elements critical to heavy industries such as cement, construction, metals & mining, heavy manufacturing, etc.
- CEO panel on safety culture and leadership
- Interactive workshops to facilitate peer-to-peer learning
- International and national experts as panelists
- Exploring on how to infuse a safety mind-set into the DNA of corporate culture that can bring upon changes in employee behaviour, adjustments in management system and improve ways of interacting with external stakeholders
- Contractor and logistics safety will be the two key thematic areas in focus
WHO is coming?
- Senior executives from WBCSD & CSI, CII and CMA member companies
- Reputable experts from standard organisation and leading H&S advocates
- Representatives from trade associations
- Government officials engaged in employee health & safety and other relevant areas
WHERE is the venue?Le Meridien New Delhi (address: Windsor Place, New Delhi, 110001, India)
Register now at www.safeinindia.biz!